Code of Conduct
Here are our Alamo Ranch community rules:
- Let's create a positive local community spirit! Please be courteous and nice with one another.
- Transactions are between the buyer and seller only. Admins do not get involved in member transactions and cannot dictate to a member who they should sell to or buy from.
- Please do not post items that are prohibited on VarageSale, including but not limited to counterfeit/replica items, regulated items (weapons, alcohol, tobacco) and gambling-related items. You can see the full list of prohibited items here: http://help.varagesale.com/article/371-what-items-are-not-allowed
- Small businesses are limited to one ad posted in the Small Business Directory. Any small business posts found outside of this category (including direct sales such as Tupperware, Scentsy, etc.) will be removed.
- When posting a car seat, you must include the manufacture and/or expiration date in the item description for safety reasons (this can usually be found on a sticker under the seat). Car seats that have been in an accident are illegal for resale.
- Household pets are not permitted. This includes but is not limited to dogs, cats, rabbits, ferrets; rodents such as gerbils and hamsters; avian pets, such as canaries, and parrots; reptile pets, such as turtles, lizards and snakes; aquatic pets, such as goldfish and frogs; and arthropod pets, such as tarantulas and hermit crabs.
- Need help learning something? Look in the Help section. You'll find detailed instructions for your device type. Need technical help? Email the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- One post per item
- No ISO or Looking For posts in the Discussion Section. Please post those in the correct category of what you're looking for.
Have fun and happy shopping!
- By being a member of this community, it indicates your item is available in the Alamo Ranch area and that you are willing and able to meet in this area.