Item may be too far from your current location
I am a student from London and will have to move out from my apartment on Dec 5. The lease ends on 31 Dec but I have spoken to the apartment community management and you will have the option to extend for a 3/6/9/12+ month lease should you wish, it's all yours!
The apartment is a one bedroom unfurnished situated in the beautiful Shadowood Apartments community.
Stainless Steel Appliances (Fridge, oven etc)
Washer and Dryer in Unit
24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
Bus Stop For 3 Bus Lines (A, NS, & T)
Expansive Sun Deck
Experienced and Friendly Service Team
Ipod & TV Ready Fitness Equipment
Pool Side Barbecue Grills
Sand Volleyball Court
Resident Life Program
Shimmering Junior Olympic Sized Swimming Pool
State-of-the-art 24-Hour Fitness Center
Stone Fire Pit
Free Wi-Fi in Common Areas
You will be able to move in from Dec 6 onwards. My rent is currently 945+150(short term fee). If you decide to sign a 12 month lease later on for example, your rent will only be $945/month.
- You will not have to pay a security deposit as you will be taking over mine ($250)
- I will pay $150 towards to cover the first couple days Dec rent
- There is a $300 change of tenant fee, however, since you are taking over my deposit ($250), I will pay the difference
- I will be responsible for showing you the apartment and then after Dec 5 the lease will become yours.
- As a favour to me, the apartment community will not charge you for any paperwork as they normally would
Available in the following communities
Chapel Hill, NC Buy and Sell
If you forgot your password, enter your email address below. We will send you an email containing a link to reset your password.
You will receive an email with instructions about how to reset your password in a few minutes.
Please try again later