Created by a mom and thriving all over North America and around the world, VarageSale helps families find incredible local deals and earn extra spending money selling their stuff. Each community is managed by a team of admins who are devoted to fostering a friendly and welcoming environment. Code of Conduct
If you forgot your password, enter your email address below. We will send you an email containing a link to reset your password.
You will receive an email with instructions about how to reset your password in a few minutes.
Please try again later
Citronelle Resale Guidelines
This site is for the use of anyone in CITRONELLE AREA (or close surroundings) to Buy, Sell, or Trade… "IN CITRONELLE"
Tanya Beaugez Rivers
Rebecca Conner Howard
Linda Gayle Reed Anglin
We are here if you have questions or if you don't understand how to do something. Also, please come to one of us at the beginning of an issue, we will help you before it gets out of hand.
Admins will delete/ban offensive comments, spam, vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language without warning.
PLEASE treat each other with respect.
You are not a hostage; you are free to go if you do not like this group.
I THINK IF WE FOLLOW THESE BASIC
"GUIDELINES" "PROCEDURES" & "BEHAVIORS" WE'LL BE FINE!
• As buyer or seller, you "MUST" post with expectation to meet in CITRONELLE; other arrangements can be made between buyer/seller after the sell.
• Add all info WITH THE PICTURE when you post the item, such as price, size, and condition. Do not sell anything that you would not want to wear or use yourself. Be tasteful.
• Post pic of the actual item you are selling. Not stock pictures!
• Custom orders are made at seller's discretion, You are encouraged to ask for a deposit. Admins are not responsible for your decisions and will not get involved.
IN ORDER TO HELP KEEP THE SITE CLEAN....
Once your item had sold please change the item's status to Sold and the system will delete it for you 7 days later.
• Only post items for sale by posting a photo. DO NOT post "I have a headboard for sale, message me for photos, etc." ALL items posted for sale must be posted by posting a photo with the description.
• No listing fake or replicas
• Only bump individual photos every 24 hours.
• Holds expire after 8 hours. "People do sleep, so to make this fair, hold times are cut off after 10pm and will resume at 8am"
YOU MUST ASK A VALID QUESTION FOR IT TO BE CONSIDERED A VALID HOLD.
JUST POSTING THE WORD "HOLD" OR ASKING NONVALID QUESTIONS WILL NOT WORK. EXAMPLE: what is the least you would take OR where do you meet"
*Posting hold for someone to view or tagging =NOT A VALID HOLD
*saying: hold can I have the measurements=VALID
or just: can I have the measurements=VALID
•If you ask a question, you have 3 hour to post SOLD "after" the seller has responded to your question. (Seller can agree to hold the item for you but that is not a requirement)
If no response within 3 hours, it will move on to the next person in line.
(be courteous and post "PASS" if ur not interested)
Remember sold is sold not a hold. Backing out is not acceptable unless legitimate reason like didn't fit description or something.
• Once you place SOLD, the item is yours. You are now obligated to purchase (pay).
•PLEASE DO NOT SELL WIC items. Giving them away is fine.
•If you are caught selling something that was given to you for free on any site you will be removed no questions asked!
•All questions must be on the post. No selling or buying through PM.
• You may post items on this group that you have posted in other groups. The idea is for maximum exposure. If this becomes a problem, this will change.
BABY OR CHILD ITEMS
• Car seats must be posted with an expiration date, and cribs with a model number (after first checking for recall OR you have obtained the parts from the manufacturer and they have been properly installed).
• The 1st time a guideline is not followed, you will be given a warning.
• 2nd warning, you are removed for a week.
• 3rd warning, you will be removed from the group indefinitely.
Three strikes, I think that is plenty…
"We reserve the right to BAN after 1st action if we feel necessary"
We want to play nice.
Examples of not following guidelines:
*bumping your photo before time allowed,
*posting multiple individual photos of the same item, *no-shows, posting more than maximum number of photos allowed for individual photos, etc.
NWT= New With Tags
NWOT=New Without Tags
EUC=Excellent Used Condition
VGUC=Very Good Used Condition
GUC=Good Used Condition
ISO=In Search Of, meaning you are looking for a particular item.
BUMP=Bring Up My Picture (sends your pic back to the top of the page)
DISCLAIMER "CITRONELLE RESALE"
*Does not authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites.
*Users are here notified that they are fully responsible for the content they load/view, buy and sell on the Citronelle Resale site.
*NO ONE OTHER THAN THE BUYER AND/OR SELLER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TRANSACTION, MEETING PLACE AND/OR THE PURCHASED ITEMS. IN NO WAY CAN ANY ADMIN BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDITION OF ITEMS.
Transactions are between the buyer and seller.
Admins are here for you to facilitate the group and answer any questions you may have.
Here is the list of VarageSale's prohibited items:http://help.varagesale.com/article/371-what-items-are-not-allowed
Be kind to one another and enjoy!