Created by a mom and thriving all over North America and around the world, VarageSale helps families find incredible local deals and earn extra spending money selling their stuff. Each community is managed by a team of admins who are devoted to fostering a friendly and welcoming environment. Code of Conduct
If you forgot your password, enter your email address below. We will send you an email containing a link to reset your password.
You will receive an email with instructions about how to reset your password in a few minutes.
Please try again later
1) No drama or cursing. Please be nice to each other
2) Posted items must have a price.. OBO can go in the comments or item can be put into the free category
3) It is buyer and seller beware. Please be careful, inspect the item before you hand over money. Seller please have the money in hand before fully releasing the item. It would be wonderful if all dealings were done in the comment box, except for addresses. We all know the item is probably posted on multiple groups but post if its gone
4) Pickups and be prompt... if you can't make the planned pickup then notify the person in advance. Gas and time should not be wasted. Don't be a "No show" and don't be an absent seller. Please be there at arranged pickup time
5) Please bring correct amount of money agreed upon. The seller is NOT a bank and will not likely have change. Do NOT bring less than the agreed upon amount either. Do NOT rip people off because you will get banned
6) If you are a dealer then use the small business categories for your home business.. such as Tupperware, jewelry, photo sessions etc. Single pictures can be posted to the main wall if you're just selling an item or two. But links and advertising must go under the small business category. No links are allowed on the feed, VarageSale platform rule
7) Almost everything will have a category to fit into.. Anything without a photo goes under discussions but it's great if you can use a photo to sell your item or an internet photo to help look for an item.
8) Please delete or change your post's banner to sold once your item has sold. It will then self delete in a few days