Created by a mom and thriving all over North America and around the world, VarageSale helps families find incredible local deals and earn extra spending money selling their stuff. Each community is managed by a team of admins who are devoted to fostering a friendly and welcoming environment. Code of Conduct
If you forgot your password, enter your email address below. We will send you an email containing a link to reset your password.
You will receive an email with instructions about how to reset your password in a few minutes.
Please try again later
PLEASE NOTE: Each community on VarageSale is different and each has their own specific set of rules.
*Transactions are between the buyer and seller. Admins are here for you to facilitate the group and answer any questions you may have, but they cannot get involved in member disputes.
We do NOT recommend: porch pick ups, sending E Transfers or shipping items. If you do take a risk and choose to do any of the above and issues arise, then we CANNOT provide assistance.
RULES FOR SELLING:
1) Please be aware of the items you post. It is your responsibility that you follow the Canadian laws regarding sales. All items posted must not go against the VarageSale prohibited items: http://help.varagesale.com/article/371-what-items-are-not-allowed
2) NO selling of coupons or free samples. These items can be used for trading only.
3) Reselling of items purchased on VarageSale for a higher price is not allowed.
4) No Animals or living things are allowed to be posted in this community for any reason. Whether it be as a pet or for consumption.
5a)All items must have a price. VarageSale is not an auction site.
5b)No price gouging.
6a)All Small Business ads must be listed in the Small Business Directory
6b)Only one ad per business.
7) All Handmade and repurposed items must be listed in the Handmade category.
8)Only one item per ad, unless being sold as a lot.
9) NO DOUBLE POSTING: Only post your item ONCE in the most appropriate category.
10)NO STOCK/INTERNET PHOTOS! All items must have a picture of the actual item that is for sale as the MAIN photo.
RULES FOR BUYING:
This platform is buyer beware: Buyers must throughly inspect all items before handing over cash. Admins cannot help if you purchase items that are unsatisfactory.
1)Sellers have the right to sell to whomever they choose and admins cannot force them to sell to anyone regardless of who showed interest first.
2)Please don't ask a member to lower their price through the comment section. This should be done through private message only.
3)Refunds are not expected to be given nor should they be requested.
1) No Bullying or calling out of anyone in the feed or in the through private messages. We are all adults and expected to act as such!
2) Please be aware that we have a 3 strike policy for no shows. All no shows should be reported to an admin (we do keep track!).
3)Misconduct in this community may lead to removal from one or multiple communities.
4)If you are experiencing a problem that needs an admins attention, please only message one admin, per situation. Messaging both causes lots of confusion for everyone.
NOTE: Admins are unable to help with technical issues. These issues must be reported to the help desk: [email protected]
Be kind to one another & enjoy!