Item may be too far from your current location
Attention pale people looking for a warm glow, I’ve got the product for you!! I know it’s warm out now, but don’t forget about the eternal winter that will be here before you know it. You can be the most tan person in the middle of December with this tanning bed!
Here are some details:
1. Brand- I really don’t know. I’ve looked for a label, but I don’t see anything. Also, I have NO clue how old it is, but it works great.
2. I’ve been the proud owner for around 2.5 years and it has worked like a charm the entire time. I purchased it from another person who was moving and I have NOT changed the bulbs in all this time, so it is due for new lights as I’ve put in a lot of hours in 2.5 years.
3. When I purchased, the previous owner failed to mention that it was missing the top “glass” protector piece. This never bothered me, but you can buy this piece if needed.
4. The bottom needs a good clean as the previous owner must have had a pet. However, I can’t figure out how to get the plastic piece off that you lay down on without ruining the whole piece, so I’ve never tried to clean underneath.
5. The body fan works like a charm!
6. There are separate face bulbs, but two are missing. They are replaceable from several online vendors.
7. The top and bottom plug in separately so you can run them together or simultaneously.
8. One of the timers (bottom, I think) is a little finicky and doesn’t always tick. Always make sure you set a secondary alarm!
9. 1 bulb in the top section is burnt out.
10. This thing is HEAVY. The top and bottom can come apart, but you will need some muscle to move this.
11. Size: 76” W x 36” H x 36” D
12. To clean, I’ve always used a vinegar based disinfectant since harsh chemicals will cloud and scratch the “glass” (actually thick plastic)
I do not have the means to deliver as I had to rent a van when I purchased this monster. We live in Newmarket (24’ish mins from base) and have plenty of parking to load.
Again, this tanning bed has been amazing through the long winters and is so relaxing when you need a nap and a tan. Used lay down beds typically run upwards of £250+, but I am selling far lower since it will require new bulbs. I’ve priced them out at several online vendors and they will run around £100 for all brand-new bulbs that will give you 400 hours of tanning. You can still use the bed without new bulbs, but the output will not be as powerful.
Send me a message if you have any questions!
Available in the following communities
Lakenheath/Mildenhall For Sale/Wanted, UK
You will receive an email with instructions about how to reset your password in a few minutes.
Please try again later