Item may be too far from your current location
1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer with frame up restore and customizations.
This Jeep has hardly been driven since it was rebuilt about 3 years ago.
It has a new motor installed by 1 Stop in Alamogordo, NM.
Quick lowdown on this beast: Was owned by a Vietnam Vet (Hence the wrap) who traded this beautiful custom for services rendered to my neighbor who hasn't driven it much and asked me to help sell it.
1. New rebuilt 360
2. Lift kit not sure how high
3. New BF Goodrich All-Terrain TA's on new wheels
4. Shocks, brakes, bushings all replaced he believes
5. Custom bumpers and side tubes
6. Superwinch + lights
7. New Holly 2 barrel (he says needs tuning) but it runs fine can drive anywhere
8. Custom wrap which is no longer perfect so does not count in the 12K+ spent on customization
9. AM/FM CD
10. Drives great as it has 2000 miles since the work was done
11. Interior is not great but not bad either. The frame has no rust as you can see in the pics. The only rust I could find is one spot in the rear of the cab body. Windshield is cracked.
12. 4WD works
So this beautiful beast had $12,000 + work done on it (not counting the wrap), rides, drives and runs well and you can get it for $7,500.
If you forgot your password, enter your email address below. We will send you an email containing a link to reset your password.
You will receive an email with instructions about how to reset your password in a few minutes.
Please try again later