Code of Conduct
- Let's create a positive local community spirit! Please be courteous and nice with one another.
- Transactions are between the buyer and seller only. Admins do not get involved in member transactions and cannot dictate to a member who they should sell to or buy from.
- Please do not post items that are prohibited on VarageSale, including but not limited to counterfeit/replica items, regulated items (weapons, alcohol, tobacco) and gambling-related items. You can see the full list of prohibited items here: http://help.varagesale.com/article/371-what-items-are-not-allowed
- Small businesses are limited to one ad posted in the Small Business Directory. Any small business posts found outside of this category (including direct sales such as Tupperware, Scentsy, etc.) will be removed.
- When posting a car seat, you must include the manufacture and/or expiration date in the item description for safety reasons (this can usually be found on a sticker under the seat). Car seats that have been in an accident are illegal for resale.
- *ABSOLUTELY NO POSTING OF ANIMALS FOR SALE! WE WILL ALLOW THE REHOMING OF SPAYED OR NEUTURED ANIMALS WITH OR WITHOUT A FEE ONLY! and small critters that usually are not fixed as long as they are not breed and/or babies from the parents that you own.
Have fun and happy shopping!