Created by a mom and thriving all over North America and around the world, VarageSale helps families find incredible local deals and earn extra spending money selling their stuff. Each community is managed by a team of admins who are devoted to fostering a friendly and welcoming environment. Code of Conduct
If you forgot your password, enter your email address below. We will send you an email containing a link to reset your password.
You will receive an email with instructions about how to reset your password in a few minutes.
Please try again later
1) FIRST & FOREMOST - Transactions are between the buyer and seller. Treat others with respect. Rude comments and/or profanity will be deleted. Any post that has the potential to create DRAMA will be deleted without warning! We reserve the right to revoke membership of those who cause trouble.
2) SELLERS: Please post actual photos of the item you are selling, not a stock photo from a website. Do not re-post a picture, find the item under "My Stuff" and Bump it (click the blue arrow). If you have more than one view of an item please post it in the comment section. Please post items in their correct categories.
3) BUYERS: Please carefully inspect your items BEFORE purchase. Buyer is to ensure the item(s) being purchased meet or exceed their expectations. If item(s) is not as described; don't buy it!
4) PROHIBITED ITEMS: Pets/animals for free or sale is not allowed. Knock-offs/Counterfeits (purses, shoes, sunglasses etc...) not allowed. The sale of firearms, ammunition and other misc weapons whether considered decorative or not. Pornographic material or items containing and/or depicting nudity. Tobacco, alcohol and drugs, recalled items, and of course, stolen property not allowed. Explosives (including fireworks) or materials used in the manufacturing of explosives, current government, transit & shipping related uniforms or materials are not allowed.
This list changes so please check it often.
Complete list of VarageSale's prohibited items: http://help.varagesale.com/article/371-what-items-are-not-allowed
5) OUTSIDE LINKS: Links that send you to other buy/sell pages outside of VS are not allowed. Example: Ebay, Amazon, Craigslist, FB Groups/Pages or Pics grouped in a FB Album. Posting a link to a site like Amazon saying something like "I am looking for an item like this" is acceptable. This is a VS policy, not ours.
BUSINESSES: LOCAL businesses ONLY may post in the Small Business Directory.
ONE ad in the “small business directory” within the categories, this is the ONLY place these listing will be accepted. This includes Scentsy, Pampered Chef, Avon, Younique, ItWorks, Tupperware, etc. etc.
No 'recruiting' of members allowed.
Babysitters & Daycare - Your posts go here as well.
HOME IMPROVEMENT CONTRACTORS: All home improvement contractors must include their PA Home Improvement Contractor Registration number in their VarageSale postings advertising their services. (This would affect any contracts, handymen, painters, builders, etc.)
FUNDRAISER: One posting for each fundraiser activity listed in the "Community Happenings" category. Provide complete information including the date, time, place, and reason for the fundraiser.
FINE PRINT: Administrators and Moderators of the Mifflin County, PA-Buy, Sell & Trade will not be held liable if you buy/sell/trade an item that is defective, soiled, broken, damaged, illegal, stolen or otherwise not as described. Any and all transactions are between buyer & seller only. Admins/Mods have no control over a failed transaction.
WIC- We are not the WIC police...The stuff is free, donate it or turn it back into WIC. Link to read wic guidelines:
Make sure to read Rule #9
It goes something like this...Selling or trading WIC foods is illegal! If someone sells or trades any WIC foods, it could result in criminal charges and/or disqualification from receiving future WIC benefits.
Cribs/Baby Beds- The details of the rules are available on CPSC’s website at: