Item may be too far from your current location
• Transcend 16GB Memory Card
• Point & Shoot Camera Case
• USB Card Reader
• LCD Screen Protectors
• Memory Card Wallet
• Cleaning Pen
• Accessory Kit
• 20.0 MP CCD Image Processor
• DIGIC 4+ Image Processor
• 8x Optical Zoom and 4x Digital Zoom
• HD 720p Video Recording Mode
• .7-inch TFT Color LCD with wide viewing angle
• Smart AUTO- frame your shot and capture away
• FlashAir compatible
• Digital IS removes blur and fuzzy edges
• Auto Zoom-automatically determines the correct framing
• Wide-angle lens offers 28-224mm shooting range
The silver PowerShot ELPH 180 Digital Camera from Canon is a convenient point-and-shoot featuring a 20.0MP 1/2.3" CCD sensor and DIGIC 4+ image processor.
Together, the sensor and processor offer notable image quality for stills shooting as well as HD 720p video recording at 25 fps.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, an 8x optical zoom lens covers wide-angle to telephoto perspectives to suit shooting in a variety of locations. This lens is also benefitted by an Optical Image Stabilizer, as well as Digital IS, which help to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
The ELPH features 8x optical zoom paired with a 20 megapixel image sensor to ensure you'll always get crisp, clear pictures whether you're taking landscape shots or a close-up of someone's face from across the room.
Additionally, the camera's sleek design is complemented by a 2.7" 230k-dot LCD for image playback and live view monitoring, and a host of shooting features are available to intelligently select exposure settings, creatively adjust the look of imagery, or to simply learn more about how to use all of the shooting controls of the ELPH 180.
Built in image stabilizations helps reduce blur when you're shooting at night or at maximum zoom when even slight vibrations can result in blurry images.
The camera's DIGIC+ image processor writes image information to the memory card quickly to minimize downtime between shots.
The ELPH 180 can also record video content in HD 720p format for times when you want to capture more than still images.
The Canon PowerShot ELPH 180 packs a number of great features into a digital camera that's small enough to fit in your pocket.
28-244mm Lens with 8x Optical Zoom
The ELPH 180 comes equipped with a 28-224mm lens capable of 8x optical zoom to provide great wide-angle photos as well as intimate close-ups of someone's face.
The major benefit of optical zoom is that you don't have to sacrifice image quality for a tighter shot like you do with digital zoom.
20.0 Megapixel Image Sensor
The CCD sensor built into the camera is capable of capturing still images at 20 megapixels of resolution. This means your pictures will retain clarity and brilliant colors even when shooting at maximum zoom.
The high resolution also means you can blow up and crop portions of the image and print portrait-size photos that remain smooth and clear.
DIGIC 4+ Image Processor
The ELPH 180's DIGIC 4+ software speeds up image processing and reduces downtime between shots so you don't have to worry about missing action shots while your camera processes your photo.
The increased processing power also reduces image noise and provides vibrant colors and smooth gradations even in low light environments.
720p Video Mode
Sometimes still images aren't enough and you want to capture video content as well. The ELPH 180 allows users to record HD 720p video so you can relive you memories in lifelike high definition that will look amazing on a computer screen as well as big screen TVs.
Smart AUTO Technology
Smart AUTO is autofocus technology on steroids. The ELPH 180 automatically detects the proper camera settings each time the shutter button is pressed. It does this by analyzing a range of factors in both the subject and the background and comparing this information against 32 predefined shooting situations.
Then the camera automatically makes adjustments to ensure you're getting the best still image or video footage possible.
Digital Image Stabilization
When shooting in low light situations or zoomed in close to a subject, even the lightest vibration or shudder of the hand can result in a blurry image. To combat this, the ELPH 180 offers digital image stabilization.
This software analyzes the image you take to electronically remove blur and fuzzy images and provide you with a much clearer photo.
Type of Camera
• Compact digital still camera with built-in flash, 8x Optical, 4x Digital and 32x Combined Zoom with Digital IS
Image Capture Device
• Type: 20.0 Megapixel, 1/2.3-inch CCD
• Total Pixels: Approx. 20.5 Megapixels
• Effective Pixels: Approx. 20.0 Megapixels* * Image processing may cause a decrease in the number of pixels
• Focal Length: 5.0 (W) - 40.0 (T) mm (35mm film equivalent: 28-224mm)
• Optical Zoom: 8x
• Digital Zoom: 4x
• Focusing Range:
Normal: 2.0 in. (5.0cm) - infinity (W), 4.3 ft. (1.3m) - infinity (T)
Auto: 0.4 in. (1.0cm) - infinity (W), 4.3 ft. (1.3m) - infinity (T)
Macro: 0.4 in. - 1.6 ft. (1-50cm) (W)
Infinity: 9.8 ft. (3.0m) - infinity (W), 9.8 ft. (3.0m) - infinity (T)
• Autofocus System: TTL Autofocus
Viewfinder & Monitor
• Viewfinder: Not available
• LCD Monitor: 2.7-inch TFT Color LCD with wide viewing angle (4:3)
• LCD Pixels: Approx. 230,000 dots
• LCD Coverage: Approx. 100%
Aperture & Shutter
• Maximum Aperture: f/3.2 (W), f/6.9 (T)
• Shutter Speed:
15-1 sec. (in Long Shutter Mode)
• ISO Sensitivity: Auto, ISO 100-1600
• Light Metering Method: Evaluative, Center Weighted Average, Spot
• Exposure Compensation: Still Images: ±2 stops in 1/3-stop increments
• White Balance Control: Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent, Fluorescent H, Custom
• Built-in Flash: Auto, On, Slow Synchro, Off
• Flash Range:
1.6-9.8 ft. (W), 4.3-4.9 ft. (T)
50.0cm - 3.0m (W), 1.3-1.5m (T)
• Shooting Modes: P, Auto, Digital IS, Portrait, Face Self-Timer, Low Light, Fish-eye Effect, Miniature Effect, Toy
Camera Effect, Monochrome, Super Vivid, Poster Effect, Fireworks, Long Shutter
• Self-Timer: Off / 2 sec. / 10 sec. / Custom
• Continuous Shooting:
Normal Continuous Shooting in Auto/P modes: Approx. 0.8 shots/sec.
Normal Continuous Shooting Low Light mode: Approx. 2.2 shots/sec.
Under lighting conditions where flash does not fire automatically
Excluding RAW and RAW+JPEG
Until memory card becomes full
• Storage Media:
SD/SDHC/SDXC and Eye-Fi Memory Cards
• File Format: Design rule for Camera File system (DCF) compliant; DPOF (Version 1.1) compatible
• Image Compression: Fine
• JPEG Compression Mode
Still Image: Exif. 2.3 (JPEG)
Video: MOV (Image: H.264; Audio: Linear PCM (Monaural))
• Number if Recording Pixels:
Large: 5152 x 3864
Medium 1 (M1): 3648 x 2736
Medium 2 (M2): 2048 x 1536
Medium: 2560 x 1920
Small: 640 x 480
Wide: 5152 x 2896
HD 1280 x 720: 25.00 fps
640 x 480: 29.97 fps
• Approximate Number of Shots Recordable to 16GB Memory Card
Medium 1 (M1): 5925
Medium 2 (M2): 16755
• Total Movie Time Recordable to Memory Card
HD (1280 x 720)
2 Hours 21 Minutes 58 Seconds (Per 16GB Memory Card)
29 Minutes 59 Seconds (Per Single Continuous Movie Clip)
Video Recording Bit Rate: Approx. 15 Mbps
VGA (640 x 480)
6 Hours 44 Minutes 38 Seconds (Per 16GB Memory Card)
1 Hour (Per Single Continuous Movie Clip)
Video Recording Bit Rate: Approx. 3 Mbps
• Playback Modes: File Protect, Erase, Slideshow, Rotate, i-Contrast, Resize, Red-Eye Correction, Photobook Set-up, Auto Rotate, Resume
• Video Out: NTSC/PAL
• Audio Out: Monaural
• Other: Hi-Speed USB (Mini-B); direct connection to Canon SELPHY, PIXMA Photo Printers & PictBridge compatible printers
• Power Source: Battery Pack NB-11L
• Shooting Capacity:
Approx. 220 shots
Approx. 300 shots in ECO Mode
Video Recording Time: Approx. 55 min.
Playback Time Approx. 4 hr.
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 3.75 x 2.14 x 0.87 in. / 95.2 x 54.3 x 22.1mm
4.44 oz. / 126g (CIPA standard)
3.92 oz. / 111g (Body only)
If you forgot your password, enter your email address below. We will send you an email containing a link to reset your password.
You will receive an email with instructions about how to reset your password in a few minutes.
Please try again later