Created by a mom and thriving all over North America and around the world, VarageSale helps families find incredible local deals and earn extra spending money selling their stuff. Each community is managed by a team of admins who are devoted to fostering a friendly and welcoming environment. Code of Conduct
If you forgot your password, enter your email address below. We will send you an email containing a link to reset your password.
You will receive an email with instructions about how to reset your password in a few minutes.
Please try again later
What items are prohibited?
Any good, service, item, information or content that violates laws and/or legal rights of others in the jurisdiction in which either the buyer or seller is located is not permitted on the VarageSale Platform. This list does not constitute an exhaustive list but is provided as guidance on the types of products and services banned on the VarageSale Platform:
● Illegal items, illegal services and/or items which encourage or facilitate illegal activity
● Weapons and related items, services or activities including but not limited to firearms, firearm parts, ammunition, BB and pellet guns, replica weapons, tear gas, stun guns, knives and military items.
● Regulated products which do not meet the consumer product safety standards required by applicable regulatory bodies such as Health Canada and the FDA, including[GS1] hazardous materials such as fireworks and explosives, recall items; body parts/fluids; unsanitized bedding/clothing and any other goods not appropriate for resale for safety, health, or other reasons (eg. adulterated food or beverages).
● Obscene or offensive material including but not limited to any and all pornography, offers or solicitation of prostitution, escort services or sexual services of any kind.
● Alcohol or tobacco products, prescription drugs, medical devices and non-prescription drugs, controlled substances and related items inclusive of illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia.
● Stolen property and property with serial number removed/altered, burglary tools, etc.
● Any products, goods, services or contracts that the seller does not have the legal right to sell.
● Stocks and other securities.
● Personal, confidential or proprietary information inclusive but not limited to ID cards, licenses, police insignia, government documents, birth certificates, and counterfeits of the same.
● Counterfeits, replica, or pirated items; deceptive or fraudulent content.
● Tickets, coupons or gift cards that are restricted transfer.
● Lottery or raffle tickets, sweepstakes entries
● Affiliate marketing; network, or multi-level marketing; pyramid schemes.
Still need help? Contact Us