Item may be too far from your current location
(Plenty of additional photos upon request)
Here are some thing I have done to the bike within the last 200-1000 miles:
- Oil + filter change
- Clutch master cylinder replacement with OEM (had an insufficient aftermarket on it when bought).
-- Included flushing the clutch fluid.
- Final drive sprockets and chain replacement.
- Front and rear tires replaced (Dunlop Sportmax Q3+)
- Adjustable clutch and front brake levers, black.
- New windshield, clear
- New lead-acid battery (old was 0.5CCA's short of stock)
- Front and rear cylinder valve adjustment
- New gas tank cap with lock (previous was a "racing" gas cap with no lock, lead to minor gasoline leaks)
- Replaced fuel pump seal.
- Installed license plate bracket and rear turn signals (were none on purchase)
There are some flaws you should be aware about, all are cosmetic.
- Left-top side of the gas tank is dented from a tip-over.
- Plastic cowling is aftermarket.
- Scrapes and chips to the left-side cowling from the tip over.
- Plastic lens damage to front-left turn signal.
- Clear coat degradation around the gas cap from the previous aftermarket gas cap.
- Front left mirror bent slightly upwards from the tip-over
- Left bar-end scraped from the tip-over
In summary, the cowling and gas tank have seen better days, but she runs excellently and has never failed me. I've closely cared for her mechanical and electrical condition.
Available in the following communities
Tacoma Virtual Yard Sale, WA
If you forgot your password, enter your email address below. We will send you an email containing a link to reset your password.
You will receive an email with instructions about how to reset your password in a few minutes.
Please try again later