Created by a mom and thriving all over North America and around the world, VarageSale helps families find incredible local deals and earn extra spending money selling their stuff. Each community is managed by a team of admins who are devoted to fostering a friendly and welcoming environment. Code of Conduct
If you forgot your password, enter your email address below. We will send you an email containing a link to reset your password.
You will receive an email with instructions about how to reset your password in a few minutes.
Please try again later
Please read the following group rules:
• Memberships are subject to admin approval.
• If a member does not follow the rules listed here an admin and/or moderator can and will revoke membership. Members of the Admin Team are under no obligation to give a warning before revoking a membership with or without reason. If your spouse or significant other is banned for unethical practices, no shows etc your account will be removed as well. No exceptions!
• Buyers and sellers of this community may be tagged by a member of the admin team or helpful member at anytime to an "admin tip" as a reminder to refresh yourself with rules and group guidelines if they're not being followed.
• Members must be at least 12 years of age with parental consent. Parent of minor must be a VS member and take full responsibility for their actions at all times.
• This is a drama free group. Rude comments, profanity and rants will be deleted immediately and membership will be revoked indefinitely!
• Links and advertisements for Facebook groups, selling sites etc. are not permitted unless pinned by a group admin.
• Members do not have permission to post the following as a discussion or otherwise: help for needy family, request for monetary donations, gofundme account information etc. The admins will determine such post with a request sent via private message. Posting to the site is at the discretion of the admins.
• No “auction” type sales permitted. All items being listed for sale must have a price. If a seller is willing to take less than the asking price the description will read OBO otherwise interested buyers must send a private message to request a reduction and never on the feed.
• We have several categories with subcategories, be sure to list your items in the correct ones! The "I'm having a sale" category is for % and $ amounts off ONLY (ex: 50% off all items or Everything is $1 each like listings) DO NOT list "make offer", products and/or events here. It will be deleted.
• All items sold or given away are as-is, no refunds.
• Any item marked “NOT FOR RESALE” must be offered for free, no exceptions.
• The sale of recalled items is not permitted.
• Unauthorized items: Alcohol, tobacco, X-rated items, prescription medications, weapons, firearms, ammunition; or anything
deemed illegal by the laws of NC.
• Pet sales, stud services or breeding services are STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN THIS VS COMMUNITY.
• Local businesses are welcome to place an ad under the “Small Business Directory” category ONLY. Only one post per business.
• An original photo of the item being sold MUST be used as the main photo. Stock photos are allowed in the comment section of a listing. Collage photos are allowed ONLY if the sizes are the same and the price is the same either individually or sold as a LOT.
• Members who “NO SHOW” will be given a warning the first time. Membership is revoked for two weeks if a no show is reported a second time. Upon receiving the request to be re-added to the community after the two weeks if a no show is reported again, membership is terminated infinitely. Sellers, be positively sure you don't want to work out another arrangement to meet before contacting the group administrators. The admin team does NOT get involved with “no shows” outside of OSD.
• Sellers are not obligated to hold items for any certain length of time. As a courtesy to shoppers, sellers should post FCFS (first come first serve) in the description of the listing.
• The sale of cell phones is allowed. The seller must provide the ESN number to a potential buyer prior to conducting the transaction so there is ample time to ensure that the phone ESN is "clean" and eligible for activation.
• Administrators DO NOT get involved in member transactions and/or disputes unless there is concern of injury or threats.
• If a member is found to have an administrator or moderator "blocked" at anytime, membership will be revoked immediately.
• By selling, buying, posting, commenting, etc. on this site, you are agreeing to abide by local, state, and federal codes, ordinances, laws, etc. Any areas that are deemed grey areas of the before mentioned will be determined at the discretion of the site administrators. The site administrators reserve the right to make policy changes without notice, and reserve the right to allow or to not allow the sale of any item at their discretion without notice or explanation. At no time will VarageSale, VS ILM Admin Team members and/or managers and property owners of safe meets and VS functions will be held liable for loss, damage or injury.
• CODE OF CONDUCT No member, administrator and/or moderator in this community should ever feel harassed by a current or former member at anytime.
• The administrators and moderators of this group work as volunteers of this community and should be respected at all times. We will do our very best to assist you in a timely manner if you need help navigating the page, have questions and/or concerns.
Enjoy the group and all it has to offer!
~VS ADMIN TEAM~
Administrator-Angel Hampson Chow
Member Resolution & OSD Related Question, Concerns
Membership Approvals & Questions
and Revocation Administrator
Membership Support, Questions & Concerns
Administrator-Sarah Benton Butler
Moderator-Brooks Allen Buskirk
Suggestions & Ideas
Rules and Guidelines
• Event is every Thursday in the back parking lot of Cardinal Lanes on Shipyard Blvd.
• OSD event is from 5:45pm-7:00pm
• No early arrivals-Could result in temporary loss of membership
• OSD is an optional meet and not a requirement to buy and sell in this community
• All items must be pre-sold to buy and sell at OSD
• Make other arrangements to meet a seller if you need to try on clothing. Strictly prohibited at this event!
• Have the correct change for your purchases
• VS members are responsible for their guest
• Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent at all times. No exception!
• Buyers and sellers can park in the designated areas of the lot ONLY.
• The OSD Administrator has the right to cancel or reschedule a meeting at any time for any reason. Members will be given at the least a minimum of an hour notice.
• The business owner and/or property owner, VarageSale and the VS Administrative Team members for Wilmington Virtual Yard Sale will not be liability for any loss, damage or injury during the OSD Safe Meets.